Monday, June 25, 2012

Wrapping up week 13

This week I welcomed the second trimester, and man o man do I feel a difference.  It wasn't so much over night, but it started with the thought... "I think I could eat a Junior Burger from Sonic".  From there, I progressed to a BLT at lunch the next day, and this weekend even took two bites of cheese enchiladas.  Its been a good while since I've gotten sick, and I've even been able to ride in the passenger seat without getting car sick.  It may not sound like much, but for me it's huge!

Speaking of things that are big... things are progressing here at the homefront.

Here I am one day shy of 14 weeks!


The biggest change since becoming pregnant outside of food woes, and I think Matt will agree, is my laizze-faire attitude.  I used to passionately care about so much.  Currently, in a milder sense than Rhett Butler, "I just don't give a darn!" 
Dinner- whatever is in the fridge. 
There's nothing in the fridge- let's call and see what Grandma's got.   
House has gone about 3 week since a vacumming.
My hedges look like something wooley out of a Dr. Seuss cartoon.
Papers are getting written the day before they're due... 
My response... I don't care... :)

No comments: